Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who Am I?

Salutations! This is my first time typing in here, so, nice to meet you everyone.(:

Firstly, let me start off by introducing myself.

I am a cheery person who is fun-loving and bouncy. I always seem to say the wrong thing and do the wrong thing at the wrong time. Always telling lame jokes that no one would ever laugh at, or even get them. I'm very short. As in, really really short. I wish to grow taller one day!

I love making new friends all the time, so I would not mind at all if a random person pops out of nowhere and says "Hi!" to me. Well, maybe I would. Just a little.

I am strongly motivated by my friends' results. Whenever they get a score higher than mine, I would strive hard to better them the next time round. Also, I am motivated by my dream to save the world. Yes, I know it is a little far-fetched, but nothing is impossible, right? Therefore, I must study hard to achieve a good education first, then save the world. Yeah, I've got my life planned out.

I am bubbly and daring, and sometimes I think I am a little overly brave. And I would tell myself, "That is not bravery. That is being foolish." This would prevent me from doing any stupid things with huge consequences. I am also a very sarcastic person, so sometimes, without realising it, I would hurt the feelings of other people. I am stil trying my best to not be as sarcastic.

I can play the violin and the guzheng, and whenever I get homework, I have a strong urge to finish it all in one go. I guess this is what you call hard work. I am good in English and Maths, and find solving Maths sums a stress reliever. Yes, I admit that I am weird. I am pretty honest too.

However, I find myself a person who is not too humble, and sometimes, I cannot manage time well, leading me to feeling stressed out. I am also very fussy, and would not stop doing something until I find that it is close to perfection. I cannot cook or sew well too.

I have been watching Japanese anime since I was around four, and to be frank, I cannot remember the first Japanese anime I ever watched, though I try my best to recall. I have been watching Japanese anime continuously over the years, but still, I do not have a favourite. I love them all.

That is why I love any Japanese-related stuff, be it Japanese swords or food or clothing. I even love their culture. But still, I love Singapore more.

I dislike onions and garlic and any bitter food. Like coffee. I really dislike coffee. I dislike cockroaches and bugs and spiders too. And heights. I am afraid of heights. But I am trying to overcome it.

I have never been a fan of any idols or artists, but I have been a fan of anime boys countless times. I find Japanese anime boys with blue hair appealing. I do not know why. But I am not obsessed. I still lead a pretty healthy life.

There. That's about it. Pleased to meet everyone~

7 comments:

Lei Shi said...

Yeah, it quite reflects you. Your good attitude will take you far! Enjoy your holiday!

Marcus Quek said...

I am a fan of anime/mnge too!

Marcus Quek said...

apologies, that was "manga"

YingTing said...

hello! your post was humourous. don't get a shock if i pop up in school and shout 'hi' at you one day ;o

Marcus Quek said...

Heys (: I like onions and heights! You said we are quite alike in my blog, but I guess we are all different and unique too. I hope to get to know you better!

`aNa-x said...

lols. your post's really so you :D
I'm kinda a perfectionist and heights-fearing too!
&you can say vertically challenged :\
cheers!

-sofia said...

Hey! I hate onions and coffee too! Haha. Your posts really describe youself and they are very elaborate!Big fan of Japanese anime i see!